(China & Crystal)
Large range of Portmeirion available
The origins of Edinburgh Crystal stretch back almost four centuries to the 1600's when the Venetians brought the techniques and skills of glassblowing to the Edinburgh area. There were many changes in the industry, with companies starting up and closing down, and new methods and machinery being introduced, but by 1867 The Edinburgh and Leith Glass Company had established a large successful works at Norton Park in Leith, Edinburgh. This factory specialized in decorated tableware, which was highly acclaimed at exhibitions all over the world. The company continued into the 20th Century as the Edinburgh and Leith Flint Glass Company. In 1921, Thomas Webb and Sons Limited acquired the company, although it continued to trade separately under its own title. In 1955, the name was changed to The Edinburgh Crystal Glass Company.
Edinburgh Crystal 10% off All Stock
40 - 50% Discount on Sets off Six Wine, Tumblers, Champagnes
All at Great Prices
To Return to Main Menu - Click Here